I can't believe Shawn and I have been married for only two years. It honestly seems like a lot longer than that just because we dated for so long. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who I adore and love. He is my best friend and I don't know where I would be without him. He completes me for sure. I love him so much. Shawn surprised me with concert tickets to Julianne Hough and Blake Shelton. It was so much fun. It was a blast. I was super impressed with Julianne Hough. She is absolutely gorgeous and sang really well. Blake Shelton was awesome too. He was really funny and kept making comments about good old Idaho and how he would love to live here. Ha Ha... By the way, check out the guitar hippie in the background. Shawn and I laughed so hard at him. He was so uncoordinated with his dancing. It was hilarious. He was totally getting into it too.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



1 comment:
That guitar hippi does look pretty funny. Sounds like you had a blast though! What a fun anniversary!!
Post a Comment