Monday, July 27, 2009

Zoey's Blessing
















We blessed our sweet little baby girl Zoey on Sunday July 19, 2009. She was absolutely adorable. She is my sunshine. We had so many family and friends come to celebrate. We are so lucky to have such great family who supports us in everything. Shawn gave her an amazing blessing and she just looked up at her daddy throughout the whole blessing. She loves her daddy so much.

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

She's so adorable Chels. I know you're only in town for a little while longer and I would love to see you. Let me know if you want to get together some time. Maybe we could meet somewhere for lunch? Wednesdays are really the only days I can't. I love Zoey's blessing dress by the way!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Aw... that is really cool that she looked up at Shawn the whole time. I love that little blessing dress... it is way cute!