Zoey Rae Boyle
June 26, 2009
12:18 A.M.
8 lbs 2 0z
20.5 inches long
Pictures include the world's greatest doctor, Zoey's first bath which she did not like, and pictures just minutes after she was born. When she arrived, she screamed and screamed for the first twenty minutes. She has a set of lungs on her.



4 comments:
She is so beautiful! Congrats Chels and Shawn!
She's so beautiful Chels! I'm like you...I don't dilate until I get my epidural. And Dr. Hall is my doctor too! He's amazing. Are you related through the Hall side to him? I don't know why I never put that together. Congrats on the baby girl. I hope things are going well and you're adjusting. She's perfect.
I love Shawn's proud papa face!
Awww... I love that first picture of her... precious! Good to hear that her lungs work well. :)
Post a Comment