Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gotta Love The Bows
















I just absolutely love dressing up my baby girl. I love the big bows and can't get enough of them. I honestly have every color of bow imaginable. Here are a few pictures of Zoey and also pictures of my grandparent's 60th Wedding Anniversary. They are two amazing people who Shawn and I look up to in so many ways. We love them so much.

15 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

Congrats little baby Zoey is absoulutely beautiful. I hope all is going well for you. I know you are a wonderful mother. Thanks for sharing pictures. She is perfect. Congrats again.

Fab Five said...

Zoey is a doll!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet her!

Natalie said...

Oh there she is!! She looks perfect and those bows are adorable. What a sweet family!

Jake and Gretchen said...

Chels!! She is adorable! I loved looking at all your pics. And you look awesome! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you are doing ok. I know that postpartum can be rough when everything is so new but you look like you are doing great! So excited for you. Love ya!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Zoey is adorable!!!!! Congrats! How exciting to have her finally here. We are excited for you guys.

Roxy said...

I am so happy that you finally posted! I have seriously check everyday to see :) She is so cute and does look a lot like you but I also see Shawn. Congrats and I can't wait to see you all back in Moscow!!!

Andrew and Steph said...

Chels she is so bright eyed and so cute! Congratulations that's so exciting!!!

alisekelley said...

Chelsie, Zoey is beautiful and so is her name. I glad you and the baby are doing well! I love bows too. I have to admit that girls are so much fun to dress up!!!! You look amazing by the way.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! She is sososo cute! Im glad everything turned out ok. I am excited to have a girl too, for all the clothes and bows. Keep posting pictures she is adorable.

Jillyn said...

Chels,

She is adorable! I can't believe how little she is compared to Noah. Your labor story was horrible. I can't believe you went 12 hours and only dilated to 1 cm. But I'm so happy she arrived safely! How are you feeling now? Are you nursing? How long are you going to be in Idaho? I'm coming up in August....please say you'll still be here!!!!! I want to see you so bad!

Brett and Cherice said...

Zoey is adorable! Congrats:)

Jenn K. said...

Congratulations Shawn and Chelsey! She's beautiful!!!

Amy Eagleston said...

Congrats! Your little Zoey is beautiful and you look amazing. I loved reading your birthing story. I can't believe you went 14 hours without an epidural. You have to be way proud of yourself and an 8lb+ baby...you rock!

Blatter said...

CONGRATS! Chels she is so cute! I am so excited for you guys. Enjoy every minute you can because they grow up so fast. I can't believe I have a six month old already! She is adorable and I love the bows!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

You guys all look so happy- especially Shawn. That is awesome that Shawn's grandparents were able to see Zoey some this summer!