Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Best Weekend Ever







This last weekend, Shawn and I traveled to Boise, ID to watch my sister Kylee play in the high school basketball state tournament. The drive was a lot longer than I thought and maybe it is just because we had to stop so many times for me to go pee. It was so much fun to be with my family and I finally got to see my nephew for the first time since he was born on January 18th. I hope my girl is as sweet as him. He is only a month old and was such a trooper. He went to all the basketball games and the noise never once bothered him. He is such a cute boy. There is truly nothing like a sweet newborn baby. I can't wait for my little one to be born. We did so much shopping while we were in Boise. I stocked up on a lot of baby clothes for my little girl. It is so fun to start shopping and picking out things for my girl. If anybody has great ideas for a cute nursery, please let me know. I am up for great ideas. I am not the best decorator, so I need some help.

No comments: