Monday, February 2, 2009

Before and After




Here are a couple of cute pictures of my sweet little puppy Roxy. She is getting bigger and bigger every day. She is such a good puppy and I love spending time with her. I am starting to sound like she is my baby, but she has been for the last year. Shawn and I have been searching for the world's best dog groomer and we can't seem to find one here in Moscow, so we waited about four months to get Roxy's hair cut. You are traditionally suppossed to get your dog's hair cut every other month. Anyways, we decided to wait clear till we got home for Christmas and have her hair done there because we love the lady in Shelley, our home town, who does it. I took her in and the lady ended up calling me and said her hair was so matted and gross that they were going to have to shave her because there was no way they could comb through it. I was so sad. I felt so bad for Roxy. We went to pick her up and she was completely bald. They even had to shave her ears and everything. Anyways, I am trying to decide if I should keep her hair longer or shorter. The shorter version is really starting to grow on me because she can wear such cute doggy clothes. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Also, if anybody knows of any good pet groomers in Moscow, please let me know too. I am in desperate need of a good one.

2 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Roxy is so cute! I don't know if I have seen Roxy with short hair before. Good thing you have Roxy to keep you company when you are home! I am glad you found a keeper!

Melissa said...

Wow, what a difference. I hope you find a decent groomer.
I thought it was a difference from puppy to full grown! Hahahahaha