Monday, December 20, 2010

My girls
















My two girls love being together. Zoey did not like having a sister and sharing the attention at first, but now she loves her. In fact she threw a cell phone at her, but now she loves to hold her, give her kisses, change her diapers, make her smile, tickle her and talk to her. They are going to be the best of friends, hopefully.

5 comments:

La said...

I love that last picture, with Zoey giving Ellie a kiss. You have two very beautiful girls. Congrats!

Melissa said...

HOnestly Chels, you know how much I love your girls.
They are just so cute it's not even funny.
You do a great job with them girlfirend.
Have a good Christmas.
Miss you

john + becky said...

Oh my gosh - they are both so beautiful Chels!! They are going to be such great friends.

Taunya Spaulding said...

i'm so glad that you updated! your girls are just so cute!! :)Don't worry-I feel like I am holding garrett CONSTANTLY!!! He is the BIGGEST momma's boy ever! I really hope he grows out of it but secretly, i love it! :)it does make it hard to get anything done, though. oh well! :)
Have a merry christmas! :)

Searle said...

Oh I love these pics...makes me miss those girls even though I saw them last night!! Adorable!! Love you guys!