Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random Pics












Here are some fun pictures of Zoey. She loves being outside. She loves clapping, blowing kisses, giving full on open mouth kisses, walking with her push toy, and we just love her to death. There are also a few random pics of her b-day. Of course decorations, but none of her actually on her b-day. I know horrible mom. I love summer time. I can't believe its already end of July. Time goes by way too fast, especially when you don't want it to.

5 comments:

Fab Five said...

Looks like a fun party! I love that picture of Zo kissing Roxy!

Melissa said...

Great pic's.
I love your music!!
I might add some from your list to mine.

Carlson Clan said...

Oh my goodness! Did you make that cake?! That's incredible. So glad you're having another adorable girl. You sure do make them beautiful!

Taunya Spaulding said...

cute pictures! i also love zoey's cake!! did you make it??

JJ Levanger Family said...

Where are you in Boise? Nikol, Nate and I (Jenn) all live here. my e-mail is jlevanger@clearwire.net let me know.

Jenn (Hall) Levanger