Saturday, June 13, 2009

More Pics: Including my Big Belly











Here are the pictures of my cute cousins at their cheerleading banquet. They are such cute girls and so fun to be around. Here are a few pictures of my big belly too. I am embarassed because I have gotten so big. The only problem I have had throughout my pregnancy is all the water weight I have gained. My feet are super swollen- hence the picture- and six out of my ten fingers are numb. It drives me insane, but it is all worth it in the end. I only have two weeks left and things are looking great. I haven't dilated at all yet, but the baby's head is down and ready to go. :)

3 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Wow!! I can't believe it! You are getting so close. This is so exciting... She will be here before we know it!!

Carlson Clan said...

I feel so sorry for you for the swollen feet. I HATE the feeling of being swollen. But you are NOT big!! Just wait until I post a picture of my belly. I'm way bigger then you! You look great!

Andrew and Steph said...

Hey Chels! I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog. I'm excited to see pictures and updates of your little one!