Monday, December 8, 2008

I Finally Got Started

Family and Friends:
I am pleased to announce that I have entered into the blogging guru. I am really excited to finally get started. I absolutely love looking at everybody's blogs and get so caught up in them that I finally decided to start my own. I am not promising that I will be very updated though, especially over Christmas break since I finally get my husband back and a chance to be around him for more than an hour. Thank you Sarah for helping me get started and on track.

5 comments:

Krysta McClure said...

Can't wait to keep up with you through the blogging world! Once again, we are so excited about your news. . . Due date is?

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU!!!

Missy! said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys, and I am glad that your trip to Montana went well.

sethandlacey said...

Yeah for your blog! Hope you guys are doing well. Weston still has a crush on you and whenever he hears anyone say the name Chelsea or anything similiar he says, "Chelsea Boyle?"

Melissa said...

Hey hey, look who's started in the blogging world.
Who knew man.
Let the addiction begin.